The services that we provide are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not access the Site. The Site is a general audience site and we do not knowingly collect, maintain or disclose personal information from or about children under 13 years of age.
A. Personal Data We Collect
Depending on how you interact with us, we may collect the following types of information:
- your name, address, telephone number, email address, user ID and contact information;
- billing information (credit/debit card number, expiration date, CVV code, alternate or additional billing information and billing address);
- gender and birth date, if you choose, or are otherwise required to, enter such information, and interests;
- products purchased and occasion type (for example, Mother’s Day);
- any promotion or gift card code and related information;
- message and gift recipients’ names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses;
- device information – information about your device, including platform information, user identification number and device location;
- application information – application information, including which of your applications are used, how your applications are used and the duration of use of your applications;
- network information – network information, including IP address, network carrier and country code, browsing information, such as how you interact with the Services; and
- other information you provide to us.
We collect this information through the Site, emails, mail, fax, telephone, mobile devices and applications and social media applications. Some of this information may be provided to us by you. Other information is gathered automatically ssuch as IP addresses, browser type, device information, internet service provider, the pages viewed on the Site and other information to analyze trends and administer the Site.
B. Our Use of Personal Data
We use the information that we collect to process orders, respond to questions, improve our products and your experience on the Site and our other platforms, conduct research, and operate the Site.
C. Retention of Personal Data
D. Jurisdictional Issues
We are a Massachusetts limited liability company. We intend to provide our services to clients in the United States and may store or process your data outside your state, or country, including through one of our contractors (described below). As a result, your personal data may be stored in a state or county that operates under privacy and data protection laws different from those of your home jurisdiction.
We do not offer goods or services to residents in the European Union or monitor their behavior.
E. Contractor and Other Third-Party Access to Personal Data
We give certain independent contractors access to data we collect, including personal data. These help with hosting and storage of this Website, tracking Website use, and marketing to and communications with Website users as well as fulfillment of orders. All those contractors are required to promise to keep personal data confidential and to use it only as we instruct.
We also may disclose personal data to attorneys or law enforcement authorities to address contract violations or illegal behavior. And we disclose any information demanded in a court order or otherwise required by law or to prevent harm to persons or property. Finally, we may share personal data in connection with a corporate transaction, like a merger or sale of our company, the sale of most of our assets, or a bankruptcy.
F. Protection of Personal Data
We protect the data you send in contact forms by storing it on password-protected computers and by sharing it only with contractors who have agreed to use it only as we instruct and within the law. However, you should be aware that, once we use information in a contact form to send you an e-mail, that information is outside of our control and our contractors’ control and could be compromised online.
We do not directly store the personal data that may be included in usage data collected by cookies and other mechanisms at our site. That data is collected and stored on our behalf by our contractors under their security procedures. See Section E above for more information on those contractors and their policies.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the security of personal data. By using our Website, you acknowledge and agree that we make no such guarantee and that you use our Website at your own risk.
G. Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Data
You can access and change any personal data we store by contacting us via e-mail, at email@example.com.
J. Contacting Us
Last update August 14, 2019.